An exploding e-cigarette has taken the life of a Texas man

A man died after his e-cigarette exploded which caused his major artery of the neck to cut. The man named William Eric Brown, went to his local vaping store but he never returned, said his grandmother. This is the second death of an exploding e-cigarette in the United States.

An employee of the vape shop said that the incident occurred in the car that was parked outside the shop. His grandmother said that the power of the blast was so enormous that the ashtray of his grandson also melted down. The death was due to injury to the left artery of the neck.

Another person died last year due to the fire started by vape pen in his house.

The FDA is urging people to use such vaping devices that have safety functions in them and not charge their products when you are sleeping.

The U.S Fire Administration reports that e-cigarettes are not withdrawn to the product safety protocols.

Due to the FDA Regulations, the vape products that are specifically build for safety are not allowed in the United States.

Staff writer for the Chicago Morning Star

Related Posts
Federal law enforcement has carried out an investigation resulting in seizing of more than 14
Donald Trump has visited the sites of the mass shooting event in Texas and Ohio.
Mayor of Chicago, Lori Lightfoot, has blamed the rhetoric of Trump in battling opponents for
The fear of Hindu-Muslim riots rose after the decision of the Babri Mosque case. According
New Delhi, the capital city of India, has become a gas chamber due to the
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine fired the head of the State Space Agency Pavel
A new Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to People’s Republic of China may become
A military check post in Mali, an African country, was attacked by some unknown people.
Facebook has announced to pay the £500,000 fine imposed by the UK. The British Information
Christophe Castaner, the French interior minister, advised the police to stay high alert after the