US Government have underestimated our power, says Huawei Founder

US Government have underestimated our power, says Huawei Founder

The founder of Huawei is staying confident despite the recent situation regarding Huawei and United States. The founder of the Chinese telecommunications giant says that the animosity between Huawei Technologies was inevitable. He said that the sales ban imposed by United States administration will have no effect on the firm’s plan going forward.

The founder Ren Zhengfei was speaking to a Chinese state media on Tuesday and said that it was far coming what has happened now between Huawei and Trump administration. Huawei was seeking to dominate the global telecom industry. He said that the company have sacrificed a lot to become the top company in the world.

The restriction on Huawei comes after last week when the White House produced an executive order to prevent U.S. companies from indulging with any foreign telecom firms that pose a national security risk. Huawei is the biggest victim of this order. The Commerce Department have put the company on a black list after the orders of the White House. This means that no U.S. company can do business with the Chinese firm without a federal approval and the federal approval is least likely to happen.

Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Monday in a statement that the agency will give 90-days permit to allow limited transactions until American firms can make alternative arrangements. Domestic telecom firms like AT&T and Verizon Wireless have promised that they would not do business with Huawei equipment in the development of pending fifth-generation wireless networks. But the rural carriers will suffer more as they rely on Huawei for their low-cost equipment.

Mr. Zhengfei is adamant that the recent bans will not have any effect on Huawei’s 5G strategy. He believes that the company have two-to-three years advantage to their competitors.

Senior writer at the Chicago Morning Star

Related Posts
Reports claim Huawei has stopped making phones
Many reports are claiming that Huawei has stopped making phones. This comes after United States
U.S.-China Trade War
Recently we have been seeing a strong trade conflict between China and the United States.
Google hinders Huawei to become the top smartphone brand
Huawei had a goal to be the top smartphone brand in the world till the
Donald Trump Declares National Emergency due to Telecoms Threat
An executive order has been signed by president Donald Trump which declares National Emergency in
Huawei is doing fine despite recent controversies
Huawei’s business is booming despite the allegations of United States. The United States had made
Man handed 15 years in prison for Fentanyl Trafficking
A suburban man has been sentenced to 15 years in prison for trafficking Fentanyl. He
Donald Trump renews threat to China
It seems that the uncertainty of a US-China will prolong as Trump says that they
US, EU health care giants seeking Chinese opportunity
It seems that slowing economic growth and trade tensions don’t bother the world’s largest medical
The former Counsellor of the Embassy of Ukraine in the US may become an Ambassador of Ukraine to China
A new Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to People’s Republic of China may become
Will U.S. renew waivers allowing non-proliferation work with Iran?
It seems that the ice between Iran and United States could break a little as,